Career Opportunities at the RCA
The Rotary Centre for the Arts offers employment opportunities in a variety of areas including programming, volunteer coordination, communications, facility bookings, building maintenance, bistro/catering and arts administration.
This position reports to the Rotary Centre for the Arts Building Operator and performs facility maintenance and custodial duties. Responsibilities include minor repairs, facility maintenance, cleaning, opening and closing the building, customer service, working with volunteers, equipment set up and strike, and back-up catering assistance at events.
This position will also have responsibilities that include customer service, managing the Front of House for theatre programs, supervising volunteer ushers and ticket takers and ensuring the safe and orderly operation of guest services related to events in the building.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience with janitorial work
• Physically fit and able to lift 100 pounds.
• Must be able to work independently, quickly and efficiently
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be bondable
• Customer Service and Catering experience is an asset
• Must be able to work flexible hours, afternoons, evenings and
HOURS OF WORK
Various shifts Monday-Sunday, 8 AM – 11 PM (approximately 30 hours per week)
RATE OF PAY
Starts at $11 per hour
CLOSING DATE: Please submit applications by Tuesday, August 5, 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org.