Career Opportunities at the RCA
The Rotary Centre for the Arts offers employment opportunities in a variety of areas including programming, volunteer coordination, communications, facility bookings, building maintenance, bistro/catering and arts administration.
BUILDING ATTENDANT (casual/on call)
This part-time position reports to the Rotary Centre for the Arts Building Operator and performs facility maintenance and custodial duties. Responsibilities include cleaning, minor repairs, opening and closing the building, some customer service, furniture moving, and equipment set up and strike.
• Experience with janitorial work
• Physically fit and able to lift 100 pounds.
• Must be able to work independently, quickly and efficiently
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be bondable
• Must be able to work flexible hours, afternoons, evenings and weekends
• Customer Service experience is an asset
HOURS OF WORK
Various shifts Monday-Sunday, 8 am – 11 pm (on call as needed)
RATE OF PAY
Starts at $11 per hour
Please submit resumes to email@example.com or fax 250-717-5314. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bistro/Catering Team Member
Tired of corporate? Want to work in an artsy, funky, friendly place? The Rotary Centre for the Arts in the heart of Kelowna's Cultural District is looking for an energetic and fun person to join our small Bistro/Catering team.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• Experience with bistro style service
• Must be able to work independently, quickly & efficiently
• Foodsafe and Serving It Right required
• Creating the perfect Latte is an asset
• Catering experience is an asset
• Excellent customer service and organizational skills
• Must be able to work flexible hours, afternoons, evenings and some weekends
HOURS: 12 to 20 hours per week to start.
RATE: $11/hour to start
START DATE: Immediately
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 250-717-5314. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.