Career Opportunities at the RCA
The Rotary Centre for the Arts offers employment opportunities in a variety of areas including programming, volunteer coordination, communications, facility bookings, building maintenance, bistro/catering and arts administration.
Come to work in the heart of the Cultural District! Rotary Centre for the Arts is looking for an energetic person to join our small Bistro team.
Experience and Skills required
• Experience with bistro style service
• Must be able to work independently, quickly & efficiently
• Foodsafe and Serving It Right required
• Creating the perfect Latte is an asset
• Catering experience is an asset
• Excellent organizational skills
• Basic menu preparation
• Must be able to work flexible hours, afternoons, evenings and some weekends
Start date: Immediately
Apply: Please respond with resume and 3 references. Apply electronically to bistro@RotaryCentrefortheArts.com or by fax at: 250-717-5314. Not all applicants will be contacted due to the anticipated high volume of applicants.